Our website is to assist travelers and tourists with professional Thai licensed guide services. We try to bring together the best experiences of staff and to help you make your Thailand journey more fun.
Our focus is on providing the best local guide to serve your groups or individual depending on customized travel programs. Let us know your requirement.
Our tasks could be on a customized basis and started at any airport or cruise seaport for arrival reception, until transfer out for a nice air flight or cruise back to your home country.
For a first time visitor, the top 10 highlight places are crucial recommended as follows
1. THE GRAND PALACE: the most attractive tourist spot in Bangkok, representing comprehensive Thai national identity in terms of arts and cultures.
2. WAT ARUN: the temple of dawn situated on the west Chao Phraya river bank. It is the most stunning temples in Bangkok because of its riverside location and unique design.
3. WAT PHO: Reclining Buddha temple is a traditional Thai massage school, entitled as the first Thailand university that encouraged by their 1440 inscriptions World Heritage.
4. CHINA TOWN: serves as a hub of Chinese culture, with various shops vending traditional goods. The immigrant Chinese district is known as a Bangkok gastronomic destination.
5. AYUTTHAYA: World Heritage site, the ruins of the old city Ayutthaya was established by King Rama I in 1351. The Kingdom was captured twice by the Burmese in 1569 and 1767.
6. SUKHOTHAI: World Heritage site, literally "Dawn of Happiness", the capital city of the Sukhothai Kingdom was in the 13th and 14th centuries and located in Northern Thailand.
7. PHUKET Island: a rainforest island in the Andaman Sea, most popular beaches. The island is home to high-end resorts, spas, nightclubs, bars, and discotheques. Krabi and Phi Phi island could be easily accessed from Phuket.
8. SAMUI Island: Ko Samui is Thailand's second-largest island after Phuket. Abundant tourist resources, sandy beaches, coral reefs, and coconut trees are existing on the island.
9. CHIANG MAI: a city in mountainous northern Thailand. It was the capital of the independent Lanna Kingdom until 1558. Its language is commonly used in daily life.
10. PATTAYA: an eastern coast city for its famous beach. It is now lined with resort hotels, high-rise condos, shopping malls, spas, cabaret bars, and 24-hour clubs.
More destinations than you can imagine.
Travel with us,